- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Seed Stitch
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest In 4 Sizes
- [Video Tutorial] This Fall/Winter Crocheted Granny Square Hat Looks So Great!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Cross Stitch On Crochet With This Adorably Simple Fox Design
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.