- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Shower Gift Set
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Crochet Baby Booties Are Perfect For Tiny Little Baby Feet
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
- [Free Pattern] These Panda, Piggy And Frog Crochet Baskets Bring More Fun To Any Desk
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular 9″ and 12″ Afghan Block
Follow along with Yolanda Soto Lopez and learn how to sew a lining to crochet blankets. This is a very useful video tutorial and you’ll have the chance to learn a few hints on sewing fabric to crocheted blanket. Yolanda Soto Lopez is a very experienced and wonderful teacher and her tutorial, as usual is outstanding.
Learn to sew a lining to your crochet or knitted blankets. In this video I will teach you how I sew linings to my crochet and knitted items. It is fast and easy learn how in this step by step video tutorial. Please be sure to share with our friends. (Source)
Thanks to Yolanda Soto Lopez for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.