- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ponies For Kids Who Love “My Little Pony”
- [Photo Tutorial] 4 Hearts In The Center Of A Granny Square Make A Beautiful UnBroken Hearts Block
- [Free Pattern] You Will Love The Feel Of This Soft, Round Carpet Under Your Feet
- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Unique Harlequin Blanket
This is a wonderful rug for a child’s play area. Owls are fascinating for most kids and they bring an element of fun and originality to a baby’s nursery, or to a child’s room. The finish size for this owl rug is 61 cm (24″). The video tutorial, courtesy of Ruby Stedman, is divided in two parts.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.