- [Free Pattern] You’ll Absolutely Love Making These Step-By-Step Crochet Socks… The Toe First Method Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Hanging Toilet Paper Holder
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Hippie Style Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] Easy 12 Points Crochet Blanket With Pom-Poms
- Father Teddy Bear Cooking A Barbecue Crochet Applique Free Pattern
This is a wonderful rug for a child’s play area. Owls are fascinating for most kids and they bring an element of fun and originality to a baby’s nursery, or to a child’s room. The finish size for this owl rug is 61 cm (24″). The video tutorial, courtesy of Ruby Stedman, is divided in two parts.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.