- [Free Pattern] This Darling Owl Is Almost Too Pretty (And Cute!) To Put Anything On
- [Video Tutorial] Soft And Beautiful Crocheted Baby Blanket Made Using The Glover Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Newborn Baby Hats
- Lovely Little Rosy Heart Makes An Adorable Gift
- Easy Crochet Square Pattern To Make Today!
This is a wonderful rug for a child’s play area. Owls are fascinating for most kids and they bring an element of fun and originality to a baby’s nursery, or to a child’s room. The finish size for this owl rug is 61 cm (24″). The video tutorial, courtesy of Ruby Stedman, is divided in two parts.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.