- [Free Patterns] 5 Simple And Fabulous One Skein Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Lace Toddler Dress
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Flower Square Is Definitely The Type Of Pattern You’ll Enjoy!
- Turn A Granny Square Into A Cute Reindeer Hotpad
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.