- 10 Free Crochet Basket Patterns for Beginners
- Amazing Large Dragon Crochet Pattern
- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Flower Hot Pad Is A Cheerful Addition To Any Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
For some people, the hardest part in crochet is choosing the right color combination. There is a whole big colors theory behind every combination that works, and sometimes is simply intuition or sometimes even exceptions. The Color Theory 101: selecting yarns that go together is beautifully explained by Stacey on her blog. This post is truly simplifying how to choose just the right colors, so you don’t have to rely only on instinct anymore.
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Stacey for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.