- Tonia Cypert-Hale Shared I bought the pattern from MJ’s Off the
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Tiered Dress With Flowers
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Circle Of Friends Square Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] The Happiest Little Smiley Faces In The World!
- Crochet Leg Warmers Pattern For Colder Summer Nights
For some people, the hardest part in crochet is choosing the right color combination. There is a whole big colors theory behind every combination that works, and sometimes is simply intuition or sometimes even exceptions. The Color Theory 101: selecting yarns that go together is beautifully explained by Stacey on her blog. This post is truly simplifying how to choose just the right colors, so you don’t have to rely only on instinct anymore.
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Stacey for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.