- [Video Tutorial] Adorable And Fun, These Crochet Dog Ornaments Will Fit Perfectly Hanging On Your Christmas Tree
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Truly Charming Little Square Anyone Can Make
- [Video Tutorial] Non Traditional Granny Square With A Daisy In The Corner
- Warm And Stylish Ear Warmer Free Crochet Pattern
For some people, the hardest part in crochet is choosing the right color combination. There is a whole big colors theory behind every combination that works, and sometimes is simply intuition or sometimes even exceptions. The Color Theory 101: selecting yarns that go together is beautifully explained by Stacey on her blog. This post is truly simplifying how to choose just the right colors, so you don’t have to rely only on instinct anymore.
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Stacey for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.