- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Simple Crochet Mini Flower String
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Crochet Rose
- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- [Free Patterns+Video Tutorial] 5 Awesome Crochet Market Bags
For some people, the hardest part in crochet is choosing the right color combination. There is a whole big colors theory behind every combination that works, and sometimes is simply intuition or sometimes even exceptions. The Color Theory 101: selecting yarns that go together is beautifully explained by Stacey on her blog. This post is truly simplifying how to choose just the right colors, so you don’t have to rely only on instinct anymore.
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Stacey for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.