- [Photo Tutorial] Spread The Hexagon Love. Learn How To Make These Lovely Hexagons
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] A Cutie Cute Little Pencil Pouch!
- Really Pretty Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern – Create Stacks Of These Cloths For Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Kitchen Towels Are Gorgeous!
This is a wonderful rug for a child’s play area. Owls are fascinating for most kids and they bring an element of fun and originality to a baby’s nursery, or to a child’s room. The finish size for this owl rug is 61 cm (24″). The video tutorial, courtesy of Ruby Stedman, is divided in two parts.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.