- [Free Pattern] Easy Dishcloths Pattern That Works Up Quickly
- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Striped Buds Crochet Stitch
- Easy Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Cute Mini Pillows
This is a wonderful rug for a child’s play area. Owls are fascinating for most kids and they bring an element of fun and originality to a baby’s nursery, or to a child’s room. The finish size for this owl rug is 61 cm (24″). The video tutorial, courtesy of Ruby Stedman, is divided in two parts.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.