- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
- Unique And Amazing Twirling Crochet Throw [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] These Yoga Socks Are Perfect For Any Activity Where You Want Some Warmth And Comfort But Don’t Want To Slide Around
- [Free Pattern] Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket in Caron One Pound
Make up your own unique and fabulous stellar afghan with this amazing crochet pattern. Blue Star crochet afghan by Kathy Blakely is done in a few steps using stitches that are easy granny-square variations. The colors and textures work so well together and the pattern is a joy to work on. Get help in crocheting your afghan here and here. With so many people posting their advice, stories and photos this challenging looking pattern is lots of fun to work on.
Stellar Crochet Afghan Free Pattern
Materials: Worsted-weight acrylic yarn, approximately:
17.5 ounces (990 yards / 905 meters) light blue, MC
10.5 ounces (595 yards / 544 meters) blue, A
17.5 ounces (990 yards / 905 meters) navy, B
17.5 ounces (990 yards / 905 meters) cream, C
14 ounces (700 yards / 640 meters) blue-and-cream multicolored, D
Size G crochet hook or size to obtain gauge This book identifies a G hook as 4.25 mm.
More Fabulous And Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Stellar Crochet Afghan Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Leisure Arts #108205, Herrschners Blue-Ribbon Afghans
Thanks to Kathy Blakely for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.