- [Free Pattern] You’ll Absolutely Love Making These Step-By-Step Crochet Socks… The Toe First Method Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Unique Harlequin Blanket
- Fabulous Crochet Granny Hexagon Afghan Pattern To Add Some Color To Your Decor
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Scrubby Is A Clever Way To Deep Clean Your House
- [Free Pattern] This Softly Textured Crochet Afghan Is A Terrific Project For Beginners And Advanced Crocheters Alike
Make up your own unique and fabulous stellar afghan with this amazing crochet pattern. Blue Star crochet afghan by Kathy Blakely is done in a few steps using stitches that are easy granny-square variations. The colors and textures work so well together and the pattern is a joy to work on. Get help in crocheting your afghan here and here. With so many people posting their advice, stories and photos this challenging looking pattern is lots of fun to work on.
Stellar Crochet Afghan Free Pattern
Materials: Worsted-weight acrylic yarn, approximately:
17.5 ounces (990 yards / 905 meters) light blue, MC
10.5 ounces (595 yards / 544 meters) blue, A
17.5 ounces (990 yards / 905 meters) navy, B
17.5 ounces (990 yards / 905 meters) cream, C
14 ounces (700 yards / 640 meters) blue-and-cream multicolored, D
Size G crochet hook or size to obtain gauge This book identifies a G hook as 4.25 mm.
More Fabulous And Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Stellar Crochet Afghan Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Leisure Arts #108205, Herrschners Blue-Ribbon Afghans
Thanks to Kathy Blakely for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.