- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Dishcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- [Free Pattern] This Unisex Crochet Edge Can Make Any Fleece Blanket Look Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Funny, Easy And Adorable Beginner Baby Shark Sock Slippers
When someone says “Starry Night” most of us think almost immediately at Vincent van Gogh’s painting. In fact this absolutely gorgeous baby blanket looks like great painting.
With a stellar design this blanket that features a crochet star pattern is perfect for your little star-gazer .
Starry Night Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman gorgeously created in deep purple and soft blue makes very special gift for newborns and can easily become a child’s special blanky.
Gorgeous Starry Night Baby Blanket
32″ x 32″
(A) Red Heart “With Love Stripes” (100% acrylic, aran size 4 weight, 223 yds per 5 oz): 3 skeins, shown in Baroque Stripe
(B) Red Heart “With Love” (100% acrylic, aran size 4 weight, 370 yds per 7 oz): 2 skeins, shown in Lilac
Suggested hook size: K-10½ [6.5mm]
Stitch marker (or small contrasting piece of yarn)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetKim
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.