- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cool Crocheted Couch Caddy To Hold Remotes And Other TV Items
- [Free Pattern] I Fell In Love With This Clamshell Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Knitted Soap Socks
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
When someone says “Starry Night” most of us think almost immediately at Vincent van Gogh’s painting. In fact this absolutely gorgeous baby blanket looks like great painting.
With a stellar design this blanket that features a crochet star pattern is perfect for your little star-gazer .
Starry Night Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman gorgeously created in deep purple and soft blue makes very special gift for newborns and can easily become a child’s special blanky.
Gorgeous Starry Night Baby Blanket
32″ x 32″
(A) Red Heart “With Love Stripes” (100% acrylic, aran size 4 weight, 223 yds per 5 oz): 3 skeins, shown in Baroque Stripe
(B) Red Heart “With Love” (100% acrylic, aran size 4 weight, 370 yds per 7 oz): 2 skeins, shown in Lilac
Suggested hook size: K-10½ [6.5mm]
Stitch marker (or small contrasting piece of yarn)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetKim
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.