- This Back To School Crochet Banner Is The Best Teacher Appreciation Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple, Seamless And Slightly Slouchy Beanie Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Simple But Elegant Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Adorable Baby Booties And You’ll Be Instantly Happier
- [Free Pattern] Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop
Those colors are mesmerizing! The waffle crochet stitch is fabulous by itself but these colors are making it even more interesting and beautiful.
This really pretty blanket looks lovely and warm and it seems the perfect pattern for cake yarn.
It has fabulous texture and is great for blankets or even some dishcloths.
Squared Waffle Rainbow Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern can be made in any weight yarn you choose, with appropriate hook for the yarn weight (8ply/Dk/#3 weight – 4.5mm hook)
Raised Squared waffle can be made to any size from a washcloth to a blanket
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST