- Be Brave Wall Hanging Free Crochet Pattern For Daily Positive Thoughts
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Beautiful Crochet Project Made From A Real Leaf
- This C2C Throw Puts A New Twist On The Popular Corner To Corner Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Crochet Earmuffs To Keep You Warm Every Day
This simple lacy summer poncho top is made using basic crochet stitches. If you know how to make chains, single crochets, and double crochets, you’ll find the Saratoga Poncho Top by Jess Coppom extremely easy to crochet.
Flirty and floaty this beautiful lacy top mimics the style of a poncho with a romantic look.
Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand LB Collection Cotton Bamboo (Weight: 3/light – 245 yds, 3.5 oz)
– Magnolia (#487-098) – 5 (5, 6, 6, 6, 7)) skeins [(approx. 400 (440, 480, 520, 560, 600)) g]
• Tapestry needle
• Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X
Bust: 32-36 (36-40, 40-44, 44-48, 48-52, 52-56)
More beautiful crochet poncho free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
View the complete Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet written pattern here.
Thanks to Jess for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.