- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Fancy-Looking Scrap-Buster Crochet Coasters
- [Written+Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower
- [Free Pattern] Deliciously Stylish Cupcake Kitchen Towel
- 30+ Cute Free Crochet Christmas Ornaments Patterns To Decorate Your Tree
This simple lacy summer poncho top is made using basic crochet stitches. If you know how to make chains, single crochets, and double crochets, you’ll find the Saratoga Poncho Top by Jess Coppom extremely easy to crochet.
Flirty and floaty this beautiful lacy top mimics the style of a poncho with a romantic look.
Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand LB Collection Cotton Bamboo (Weight: 3/light – 245 yds, 3.5 oz)
– Magnolia (#487-098) – 5 (5, 6, 6, 6, 7)) skeins [(approx. 400 (440, 480, 520, 560, 600)) g]
• Tapestry needle
• Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X
Bust: 32-36 (36-40, 40-44, 44-48, 48-52, 52-56)
More beautiful crochet poncho free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
View the complete Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet written pattern here.
Thanks to Jess for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.