- [Free Pattern] Pamper Your Skin With These Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloths
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Fun Granny Square Pattern To Incorporate In Your Next Project
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy To Follow, Adorable Sun And Rainbow Lovey Any Boy Or Girl Loves
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
This simple lacy summer poncho top is made using basic crochet stitches. If you know how to make chains, single crochets, and double crochets, you’ll find the Saratoga Poncho Top by Jess Coppom extremely easy to crochet.
Flirty and floaty this beautiful lacy top mimics the style of a poncho with a romantic look.
Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand LB Collection Cotton Bamboo (Weight: 3/light – 245 yds, 3.5 oz)
– Magnolia (#487-098) – 5 (5, 6, 6, 6, 7)) skeins [(approx. 400 (440, 480, 520, 560, 600)) g]
• Tapestry needle
• Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X
Bust: 32-36 (36-40, 40-44, 44-48, 48-52, 52-56)
More beautiful crochet poncho free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
View the complete Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet written pattern here.
Thanks to Jess for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.