- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Hook Case You’ll Fall In Love With
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Wonderful Self-Massage Soap Saver
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Festive Snowflake Stocking Hat
- [Free Pattern] 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
Expand your crochet skills with this beautiful snowflake crochet ornament. Handmade hanging ornaments are made of lots of imagination and playfulness and love. They combine the beauty of an interesting design and the skills of a dedicated crocheter. This Cathedral Window Snowflake free crochet pattern designed by Deborah Atkinson creates a gorgeous snowflake to decorate your tree and home for the winter season. The techniques used in this pattern give this snowflake a unique style and design.
Snowflake Crochet Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
Finished Size: 7.5 inches from point to point
Materials: Size 10 crochet thread, size 7 crochet hook, empty pizza box, wax paper or plastic wrap, cellophane tape, water soluble school glue or desired stiffener, water, glitter, small container for glue/water mixture, paintbrush, stick pins that won’t be used later for sewing, clear thread or fishing line
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Snowflake Crochet Ornament Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Deborah Atkinson for the article inspiration and featured image.