- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Textured Turtle Washcloth That Kids Will Love Using In The Bathtub
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Waldorf Inspired Baby Doll Makes A Perfect Gift For Any Baby Girl Who Adores Dollies
- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
- Plastic Bags Mess? Make Your Own Crochet Bag Holder
Expand your crochet skills with this beautiful snowflake crochet ornament. Handmade hanging ornaments are made of lots of imagination and playfulness and love. They combine the beauty of an interesting design and the skills of a dedicated crocheter. This Cathedral Window Snowflake free crochet pattern designed by Deborah Atkinson creates a gorgeous snowflake to decorate your tree and home for the winter season. The techniques used in this pattern give this snowflake a unique style and design.
Snowflake Crochet Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
Finished Size: 7.5 inches from point to point
Materials: Size 10 crochet thread, size 7 crochet hook, empty pizza box, wax paper or plastic wrap, cellophane tape, water soluble school glue or desired stiffener, water, glitter, small container for glue/water mixture, paintbrush, stick pins that won’t be used later for sewing, clear thread or fishing line
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Snowflake Crochet Ornament Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Deborah Atkinson for the article inspiration and featured image.