- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket Any Size
- Amazing Striking Crochet Blanket Pattern To Liven Up Those Spaces That Need A Little Help
- Crochet Market Tote Bag Free Pattern Ideas
Make some super cute and festive Christmas snowflake potholders, hot pads or trivets for gifts this year using this crocheted snowflake pattern. This pattern is really awesome because it is simple and beautiful, is quick to make and looks great.
This pot holder is worked in two parts the back side and the front side which are then joined together to create a strong, thick, awesome potholder perfect for little gifts or for decorating your kitchen in the festive season.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Snowflake Potholders Free Crochet Pattern
Watch the video tutorial below an follow along to create your own beautiful and festive crochet snowflake potholders.
For this video I used a 3.5 mm crochet hook
and I love this cotton in colors white sparkle, taupe and brown.
Get the pattern: Snowflake Potholders Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Jonna Martinez for the article inspiration and featured image.