- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lamb Baby Bibs Are Absolutely Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Square Design Is Absolutely Beautiful
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
Challenge yourself to make a few crochet snowflakes. How delicate and serene they are, and so geometrical perfect! In real life, as well as in crochet! Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake, a beautiful pattern designed by Beverly A. Qualheim is quick and easy to make and is meant to take only 15 minutes to crochet.
This simple star shaped snowflake looks great as ornament hanged on the Christmas tree, in the window and also makes a great addition to any Christmas card.
Size 8 steel crochet hook
J & P Coats Knit-Cro-Sheen–1 ball will make several
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to Beverly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.