- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Spiderweb Table Runner For Halloween!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Lap Blanket To Whip Up For A Last-Minute Gift!
- [Free Pattern] Happily Relax And Crochet Away This Simple Yet So Amazing Three Cakes Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Gorgeous Crocheted Lotus Baby Dress
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Beautiful Baby Blanket
Challenge yourself to make a few crochet snowflakes. How delicate and serene they are, and so geometrical perfect! In real life, as well as in crochet! Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake, a beautiful pattern designed by Beverly A. Qualheim is quick and easy to make and is meant to take only 15 minutes to crochet.
This simple star shaped snowflake looks great as ornament hanged on the Christmas tree, in the window and also makes a great addition to any Christmas card.
Size 8 steel crochet hook
J & P Coats Knit-Cro-Sheen–1 ball will make several
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to Beverly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.