- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Is So Elegant, It Will Stand The Test Of Time!
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Crochet Crown For Your Princess
- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Learn How To Crochet These Super Easy And Very Beautiful Moccasin Slippers
- Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults-Free Pattern
This reversible shawl pattern is easy and quick to make and perfect for gifting. The pattern is a beginner level is fun to make and does not require you to count stitches. So simple and clever, this shawl is done using only the Tunisian Full Stitch. Turquoise Fiesta Shawl by Arunima Goel can be worn on either side and still looks fabulous.
Reversible Shawl Pattern
Worsted weight yarn in 2 colors – 500 yards (250 yards in each color). You can use any combination of solid / variegated / gradient yarns to make it.
I used one skein of Craft Smart Solid (Turquoise) one skein of Craft Smart Ombre (Fiesta).
8mm Tunisian crochet hook*
Tapestry needle to weave in tails
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Reversible Shawl Pattern.
Thanks to Arunima Goel for the article inspiration and featured image.