- [Photo Tutorial] The Perfect Simply Irresistible Crochet Flower
- [Video Tutorial] This Little Dress Pattern Will Touch Your Heart
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Your Own Flower Bracelet
- [Free Pattern] This Cocoa Puff Afghan Block Is Pretty Awesome When Done Right
- [Free Pattern] Soft And Cuddly Preemie Baby Blanket
This beautiful blanket full of texture and with an adorable teddy bear is perfect for giving comfort to a child for many years. Sleepy Bear Baby Blanket designed Highland Hickory Designs is made using the corner to corner (C2C) technique and it’s reversible too!
This reversible baby blanket free pattern has all the ingredients for a winner baby blanket pattern: it’s cute, it has a great texture and also lots of visual appeal!
Sleepy Bear Reversible Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
1.25 skeins of Baby Bee Sweet Delight in Naked – 4 oz/115 g – 377 yds/345 m
1.25 skeins of Baby Bee Sweet Delight in Chocolate – 4 oz/115 g – 377 yds/345 m
Less than 1 skein of Baby Bee Sweet Delight in Teddy – 4 oz/115 g – 377 yds/345 m
Less than 1 skein of Baby Bee Sweet Delight in Soft Licorice – 4 oz/115 g – 377 yds/345 m
Or any size 3 light weight yarn.
G/6 (4.25 mm) hook
Check out the original source for the Sleepy Bear Reversible Baby Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Highland Hickory Designs.
Thanks to Highland Hickory Designs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.