- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Make A Quick And Cozy Fleece Blanket With A Stunning Lace Edging
- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Crochet Headwrap Is A Wonderful Pattern For Gifts
“This is such an amazingly easy pattern! The bag is reversible, has many pockets and has a removable pocket! Wow so many features and is ideal for a crochet beginner.”
Reversible and very versatile this bag is made only with single crochets sewn together.
Modular Pocket Bag by Nicole Riley is amazingly easy to make.
Reversible And Expandable Modular Pocket Bag With Removable Inside Pocket Free Crochet Pattern
Jeans Yarn in color Faded (505-105V): 2 skeins -> used for the outside/inside pockets and the straps
Jeans Yarn in color Stonewash (505-109W): 2 skeins -> used for the removable pocket
Jeans Yarn in color Top Stitch (505-121E): 2 skeins -> used for the outside/inside pockets and the straps
Jeans Yarn in color Classic (505-110AF): 2 skeins -> used for the large main front and back panel
Jeans Yarn in color Brand New (505-108R): 1 skein -> used for the bottom and side (one piece) and to sew all the pieces together
Jeans Buttons which are used for decoration and to compress the Modular Pocket Bag (optional if you don’t want to compress the bag)
Plastic canvas that is 10.5 in x 13.5 in (optional, but it helps to stabilize the bag bottom)
Natural Cotton Rope in 3mm thickness (optional, but it prevents the straps from being pulled and stretched when using the bag)
Check out the original source for Reversible And Expandable Modular Pocket Bag With Removable Inside Pocket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.