- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Prettiest Dishcloth Ever: Plum Blossom Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Bunny Hat & Booties
This reversible shawl pattern is easy and quick to make and perfect for gifting. The pattern is a beginner level is fun to make and does not require you to count stitches. So simple and clever, this shawl is done using only the Tunisian Full Stitch. Turquoise Fiesta Shawl by Arunima Goel can be worn on either side and still looks fabulous.
Reversible Shawl Pattern
Worsted weight yarn in 2 colors – 500 yards (250 yards in each color). You can use any combination of solid / variegated / gradient yarns to make it.
I used one skein of Craft Smart Solid (Turquoise) one skein of Craft Smart Ombre (Fiesta).
8mm Tunisian crochet hook*
Tapestry needle to weave in tails
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Reversible Shawl Pattern.
Thanks to Arunima Goel for the article inspiration and featured image.