- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
- Surprisingly Easy C2C Crochet Kimono Sweater Made From Rectangles -Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Solomon Knot AKA Lovers’ Knot
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Valentine Gift Bag Ever!
- Hanging Kitchen Towel Crochet Pattern
This reversible shawl pattern is easy and quick to make and perfect for gifting. The pattern is a beginner level is fun to make and does not require you to count stitches. So simple and clever, this shawl is done using only the Tunisian Full Stitch. Turquoise Fiesta Shawl by Arunima Goel can be worn on either side and still looks fabulous.
Reversible Shawl Pattern
Worsted weight yarn in 2 colors – 500 yards (250 yards in each color). You can use any combination of solid / variegated / gradient yarns to make it.
I used one skein of Craft Smart Solid (Turquoise) one skein of Craft Smart Ombre (Fiesta).
8mm Tunisian crochet hook*
Tapestry needle to weave in tails
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Reversible Shawl Pattern.
Thanks to Arunima Goel for the article inspiration and featured image.