- Super Easy Crochet Bubble Pop Stitches Baby Blanket
- Incredibly Cute Easter Bunny Pouch [Free Pattern]
- How To Slip Stitch Granny Squares Together: Zigzag Slip Stitch Method
- [Free Pattern] This Snowflake Potholder Is Probably The Easiest Square You’ll Ever Make
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Broomstick Lace Blanket With A Solomon’s Knot Edging
This reversible shawl pattern is easy and quick to make and perfect for gifting. The pattern is a beginner level is fun to make and does not require you to count stitches. So simple and clever, this shawl is done using only the Tunisian Full Stitch. Turquoise Fiesta Shawl by Arunima Goel can be worn on either side and still looks fabulous.
Reversible Shawl Pattern
Worsted weight yarn in 2 colors – 500 yards (250 yards in each color). You can use any combination of solid / variegated / gradient yarns to make it.
I used one skein of Craft Smart Solid (Turquoise) one skein of Craft Smart Ombre (Fiesta).
8mm Tunisian crochet hook*
Tapestry needle to weave in tails
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Reversible Shawl Pattern.
Thanks to Arunima Goel for the article inspiration and featured image.