- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lamb Baby Bibs Are Absolutely Adorable!
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Crochet Stripe Stitch
- [Free Pattern] I Am In Love With This Lovely Teddy Bear
This relaxing blanket free crochet pattern will speak to all those parents who enjoy spending time with their children. What a beautiful metaphor for family love!
Slow Down afghan by BebaBlanket, combines a textured flower pattern in the center and an easy body made of layers of complex stithes. The pattern contains videos and photos of the design sections as you go. The color plays an important part for this pattern. The blanket can be made as large or small as you choose by following pattern repeats.
Relaxing Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Size & shape: 46 rounds = 41.7” (106 cm) square using #4 yarn (worsted/aran), 5 mm hook (sample in Caron Cakes, Strawberry Trifle). Size is extendable.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to BebaBlanket for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!