- Gorgeous Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Pattern To Amp Up Your Glam [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Bigfoot Elephant
- [Free Pattern] These Little Easter Bunnies Are So Cute, It Is Impossible To Pick A Fave!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] Deliciously Stylish Cupcake Kitchen Towel
This three-dimensional flower crochet afghan square comes in two sizes. There is a smaller and a larger version of this Moon Blossom floral square designed by Karen Smith. The larger gives a 12” square and the smaller a 5 ¼ ” square. The pattern contains detailed photos, and it’s fairly easy to crochet. It looks really beautiful in different color palettes and solid colors as well.
Flower Crochet Afghan Square
The square pictured in the first four photos was made with a 4 mm hook and Stylecraft double knitting yarn in five colours, with an optional sixth colour. It has not been blocked and measures approximately 5 ¼ inches wide, horizontally not diagonally, including the optional final round.
Gauge is not important so you can use a yarn and hook size of your own choice to make as many squares as you need for your project.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Karen Smith for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!