- Fast And Easy Baby Blanket With Faux Fur Trim
- Ginger N BK Shared Can’t wait to get this Mermaid Afghan finished
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Guests With This Cute Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Square Will Make Your Heart Pound Every Second Of The Day
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
This three-dimensional flower crochet afghan square comes in two sizes. There is a smaller and a larger version of this Moon Blossom floral square designed by Karen Smith. The larger gives a 12” square and the smaller a 5 ¼ ” square. The pattern contains detailed photos, and it’s fairly easy to crochet. It looks really beautiful in different color palettes and solid colors as well.
Flower Crochet Afghan Square
The square pictured in the first four photos was made with a 4 mm hook and Stylecraft double knitting yarn in five colours, with an optional sixth colour. It has not been blocked and measures approximately 5 ¼ inches wide, horizontally not diagonally, including the optional final round.
Gauge is not important so you can use a yarn and hook size of your own choice to make as many squares as you need for your project.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Karen Smith for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!