- Very Easy And Elegant Crochet Sweater Worked In One Piece For Stylish Teenage Girls
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Purl Slip Stitch
- EMLee Crochet Shared New free crochet pattern on my blog. Check
- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
- [Free Pattern] Baby Mermaid Crochet Cocoon, Tail And Headband
This relaxing blanket free crochet pattern will speak to all those parents who enjoy spending time with their children. What a beautiful metaphor for family love!
Slow Down afghan by BebaBlanket, combines a textured flower pattern in the center and an easy body made of layers of complex stithes. The pattern contains videos and photos of the design sections as you go. The color plays an important part for this pattern. The blanket can be made as large or small as you choose by following pattern repeats.
Relaxing Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Size & shape: 46 rounds = 41.7” (106 cm) square using #4 yarn (worsted/aran), 5 mm hook (sample in Caron Cakes, Strawberry Trifle). Size is extendable.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to BebaBlanket for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!