- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Granny Stars Will Look Great On Any Crochet Or Knitted Project
- [Free Pattern] Here’s How To Make A Stunning Crochet Book Cover Using The Thermo Stitch
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
- [Free Pattern] Bring Hawaii To Your Home With These Crochet Hawaiian Flowers
- Sweetest Crochet Elephant Pattern To Decorate Your Baby’s Nursery
This relaxing blanket free crochet pattern will speak to all those parents who enjoy spending time with their children. What a beautiful metaphor for family love!
Slow Down afghan by BebaBlanket, combines a textured flower pattern in the center and an easy body made of layers of complex stithes. The pattern contains videos and photos of the design sections as you go. The color plays an important part for this pattern. The blanket can be made as large or small as you choose by following pattern repeats.
Relaxing Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Size & shape: 46 rounds = 41.7” (106 cm) square using #4 yarn (worsted/aran), 5 mm hook (sample in Caron Cakes, Strawberry Trifle). Size is extendable.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to BebaBlanket for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!