- Strawberry Pocket Tissue Holder Free Crochet Pattern
- Warm And Cozy One Skein Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- Insanely Clever Split Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
This relaxing blanket free crochet pattern will speak to all those parents who enjoy spending time with their children. What a beautiful metaphor for family love!
Slow Down afghan by BebaBlanket, combines a textured flower pattern in the center and an easy body made of layers of complex stitches. The pattern contains videos and photos of the design sections as you go. The color plays an important part in this pattern. The blanket can be made as large or small as you choose by following pattern repeats.
UPDATE: THIS PATTERN AS BEEN UPDATED TO PAID ( NO LONGER FREE!) THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
Relaxing Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Size & shape: 46 rounds = 41.7” (106 cm) square using #4 yarn (worsted/aran), 5 mm hook (sample in Caron Cakes, Strawberry Trifle). Size is extendable.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to BebaBlanket for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!