- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Hanging Toilet Paper Holder
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Really Simple And Quick Afghan Pattern Is Unbelievable Beautiful
- Cute Crochet Owl Purse For All The Girls In Your Life
Crochet flowers are beautiful, versatile and additive! Especially when they are so cute like this featured flower pattern. The L.A. Sunflower by Therese Eghult is a simple little lovely Sunflower crochet pattern that can be used to embellish pretty much anything: a hat, a swimsuit or a piece of clothing. This very pretty sunflower applique can also be used for crochet paper clip, earrings or wedding bouquets.
Lovely Little Sunflower Free Crochet Pattern
Drops – Muskat
Color A – Ljus gul/Light yellow (07)
Color B – Ljus rosa/Powder pink (06)
Color C – Korall/Coral (40)
Color D – Rosa /Pink (34)
You are of course free to use any leftover yarn and colors you like. However, the thickness of
your yarn and hook will influence the size. So if you like it to be bigger use chunkier yarns!
Clover Amour 3,5 mm, US E/4, UK 9 (or whichever that matches the yarn you have chosen).
You also need a pair of scissors and a darning needle.
Stitch markers, a big warming cup of tea (or coffee if you rather fancy that) and something
sweet to nibble on is not mandatory but very well recommended.
More Flower Applique Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Therese Eghult for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.