- These Crochet Washcloths Are Thick And Great For Cleaning Up Messes [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Flower Square Is Definitely The Type Of Pattern You’ll Enjoy!
- [Free Patterns+Video Tutorial] 5 Awesome Crochet Market Bags
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Stretchy And So Lovely Crochet Flower Headband (Any Size)
- Simple And Easy Crochet Top Pattern XS-5X
This lovely and so different crochet flower not only takes embellishments to a whole new level but it’s also a fun way to practice the crocodile stitch! A quick and cute project, this crocodile stitch flower free pattern from B.hooked Crochet is very versatile as you could use it for a brooch, hair clip, any type of decoration or embellishment on a hat or scarf.
This flower pattern teaches an interesting way of working up a crocodile flower. The method of rolling your flower in the final steps demonstrated here with lots of close up photos as well as well written text is genius and very efficient.
This cute flower could be made in any type of yarn and any color. Simple changes such as yarn or hook size and you get a totally new look. The possibilities are almost endless!.
Quick And Easy Crocodile Stitch Flower Free Pattern
You May Also Like
Head over to B.hooked Crochet to get your free pattern =>> Quick And Easy Crocodile Stitch Flower Free Pattern
Thanks to Brittany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.