- [Free Pattern] Look Amazing With These Fun And Cool Girly Leg Warmers
- Really Easy And Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Pattern All Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lovely Crochet Textured Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Star Blanket May Be Even Easier Than You Realize …
- [Free Pattern] There Is Beauty In This World And This Gorgeous Afghan Proves It!
Violets are delicate flowers. They see to be happy all the time and bloom in colors that are just so feminine and flirty! The African violets designed by lovely Rainbow Junkie look so real, you have to look twice to realize that’s actually only crochet and not nature.
Here is how I made my African Violets. The great thing about this is that we don’t need to be perfect. We are trying to copy nature and nature is never perfect.
When I follow someone else’s pattern I often adapt it to my preferred way of working, so feel free to adapt this to suit yourself and the sort of African violet display you wish to create.
Image source: flickr.
So what do you think? Will you make your crochet African Flowers?
Thanks to Rainbow Junkie for featured image and inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.