- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Basket Of Berries Square Is Delightfully Simple And Delicate
- Genius Technique To Soften Scratchy Yarn At Home
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- How To Turn A Granny Heart Into A Granny Heart Square
Violets are delicate flowers. They see to be happy all the time and bloom in colors that are just so feminine and flirty! The African violets designed by lovely Rainbow Junkie look so real, you have to look twice to realize that’s actually only crochet and not nature.
Here is how I made my African Violets. The great thing about this is that we don’t need to be perfect. We are trying to copy nature and nature is never perfect.
When I follow someone else’s pattern I often adapt it to my preferred way of working, so feel free to adapt this to suit yourself and the sort of African violet display you wish to create.
Image source: flickr.
So what do you think? Will you make your crochet African Flowers?
Thanks to Rainbow Junkie for featured image and inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.