- Love Crochet Purses With Stars On Them? Try This Free Crochet Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Vintage Floral Doily You’ll Want To Keep For Yourself
- This Unicorn Character Afghan Is Comfy Coziness At Its Best!
- [Free Patterns] Wildflower Granny Square: Sunflower And Wild Daisy Flower
- [Free Pattern] Babies Enjoy The Hugs And Comfort Of This Cutie Elephant Blankie
Violets are delicate flowers. They see to be happy all the time and bloom in colors that are just so feminine and flirty! The African violets designed by lovely Rainbow Junkie look so real, you have to look twice to realize that’s actually only crochet and not nature.
Here is how I made my African Violets. The great thing about this is that we don’t need to be perfect. We are trying to copy nature and nature is never perfect.
When I follow someone else’s pattern I often adapt it to my preferred way of working, so feel free to adapt this to suit yourself and the sort of African violet display you wish to create.
Image source: flickr.
So what do you think? Will you make your crochet African Flowers?
Thanks to Rainbow Junkie for featured image and inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.