- [Free Pattern] With This Daisy Holder, The Towel is Doubled And Hangs Perfectly
- [ Free Pattern] Very Stylish And Simple Neat Head Fitting Beanie ( A Beginner Could Easily Make It!)
- [Free Pattern] Make It Memorable With This Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Pretty Mile a Minute Afghan Is A Hit At Any Baby Shower
- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
Hair flowers have always been popular for everyday use or for different occasions. They are feminine and always speak loud about someone’s personality. Hair Flower No-Slip Clips by Anna Virginia is a cut little project where you can us your stash yarn to create beautiful little gifts. White hair flowers are definitely a winning winter pair hair accessory.
Hair Flower No-Slip Clips Accessories
• Yarn (Great stash-buster! Takes about
6 yards [5.5 m] yarn, depending on
• 4.0mm (G) crochet hook
• Double Prong Hair Clips
• 3/8-inch-wide (9.5mm wide) Ribbon
(Satin or Grosgrain work great)
• Button (I used 5/8 inch buttons)
• Butane Lighter (for sealing edges of ribbon)
• Hot Glue Gun
• Hot Glue Sticks
Thanks to Anna Virginia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.