- Fabulous & Versatile Crochet Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] OH, How I Love These Flowers! This Pattern Is Wonderful!
- [Free Pattern] This Fantastic Gingerbread Man Is Terribly Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Valentine’s Inspired Texture-Rich Square Pattern
Hair flowers have always been popular for everyday use or for different occasions. They are feminine and always speak loud about someone’s personality. Hair Flower No-Slip Clips by Anna Virginia is a cut little project where you can us your stash yarn to create beautiful little gifts. White hair flowers are definitely a winning winter pair hair accessory.
Hair Flower No-Slip Clips Accessories
• Yarn (Great stash-buster! Takes about
6 yards [5.5 m] yarn, depending on
• 4.0mm (G) crochet hook
• Double Prong Hair Clips
• 3/8-inch-wide (9.5mm wide) Ribbon
(Satin or Grosgrain work great)
• Button (I used 5/8 inch buttons)
• Butane Lighter (for sealing edges of ribbon)
• Hot Glue Gun
• Hot Glue Sticks
Thanks to Anna Virginia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.