- [Free Pattern] Pretty Stretchy And So Lovely Crochet Flower Headband (Any Size)
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Roses Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Two Crochet Stitches And A Beautiful, Very Easy To Make A Blanket
- Best Yarn Storage Idea Ever! This Place Is Magical!
- Brenda Jarrard Shared I was using up some left over thread
Hair flowers have always been popular for everyday use or for different occasions. They are feminine and always speak loud about someone’s personality. Hair Flower No-Slip Clips by Anna Virginia is a cut little project where you can us your stash yarn to create beautiful little gifts. White hair flowers are definitely a winning winter pair hair accessory.
Hair Flower No-Slip Clips Accessories
• Yarn (Great stash-buster! Takes about
6 yards [5.5 m] yarn, depending on
• 4.0mm (G) crochet hook
• Double Prong Hair Clips
• 3/8-inch-wide (9.5mm wide) Ribbon
(Satin or Grosgrain work great)
• Button (I used 5/8 inch buttons)
• Butane Lighter (for sealing edges of ribbon)
• Hot Glue Gun
• Hot Glue Sticks
Thanks to Anna Virginia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.