- Melissa Lawrence Shared First time posting here. Love this page &
- [Free Pattern] Want Something Different? Check Out This Gorgeous Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Ribbon Christmas Tree Is A Quick And Easy Pattern
- Bright And Happy Pineapple Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Any Child Would Love To Have This Froggie Footstool In Their Room
This adorable pansy looks so much like the real thing, it’s almost hard to believe! This beautiful Crochet Pansy, designed by Lesley Stanfield captures the true nature of the lovely little flowers. Make a bunch of these cuties to create a gorgeous brooch, hair clip, or appliques for bags, clothing or decor items. This pansy crochet pattern is absolutely gorgeous in every way!
Pansy Crochet Pattern
You Will Need
Dk Wool in • yellow (A) • purple (B) • mauve (C)
Check out the original source for this Pansy Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cut Out And Keep
Thanks to Lesley Stanfield for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.