- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vintage Looking Pineapple Doily
- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Patchwork Blanket In Modern Colors Will Bring A Room To Life
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Quick And Looks Beautiful: Thoughts Of Spring Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
This cute and easy crochet flower for beginner pattern is different from most of the patterns we’ve seen. It has six petals that are long and pointed and together create the most adorable flower applique. This flower can be used in so many ways that are both attractive and decorative.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy Crochet Flower For Beginners Free Pattern
You can make a few and join them to create a table runner, or a beautiful garland for example. Use colors to create something unique or color schemes with beige to create the vintage feeling. This pattern, courtesy of NotikaLand Crochet And Knitting is an easy, free crochet flower pattern that any beginner can make.
You May Also Like
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Thanks to NotikaLand Crochet and Knitting for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.