- [Free Pattern] A New Twist On Traditional Granny To Make A Wonderful Hoodie Scarf
- [Photo Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Owl Rug (Bathroom Set)- With A Twist!
- Gorgeous Sunshine Owl Blanket Pattern
- Very Simple And So Pretty Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Leaves For The Fall Lovers
Make a beautiful crochet flower chain using the magic of the simple stitches! That’s right! With only chains and slip stitches you can make a lovely little chain of little flowers to put around a hat, on little girl dress or, a baby doll dress or to make a spring bunting. So many possibilities for these cuties!
How To Crochet A Flower Chain
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet and follow along to crochet your own lovely crochet chain flower to brighten your day.
You May Also Like:
How To Crochet A Flower Chain Video Tutorial
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.