- [Free Pattern] This Cats Afghan Is Absolutely Fabulous!
- Create Your Own Unique Shows With These Awesome Winter Puppet Pals ( A Penguin, A Snowman, And A Polar Bear)
- [Free Pattern] Yoga Lover? These Socks Are Perfect!
- [Free Pattern]Love This Crochet Beanie Hat With Flower
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
Make a beautiful crochet flower chain using the magic of the simple stitches! That’s right! With only chains and slip stitches you can make a lovely little chain of little flowers to put around a hat, on little girl dress or, a baby doll dress or to make a spring bunting. So many possibilities for these cuties!
How To Crochet A Flower Chain
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet and follow along to crochet your own lovely crochet chain flower to brighten your day.
You May Also Like:
How To Crochet A Flower Chain Video Tutorial
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.