- Simple Mesh Crochet Stitch Pattern-Two Ways
- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Warm And Cozy With This Beautiful Snowflake Throw
- Wonderful And Fun Mosaic Bucket Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- Adorable Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
Make a beautiful crochet flower chain using the magic of the simple stitches! That’s right! With only chains and slip stitches you can make a lovely little chain of little flowers to put around a hat, on little girl dress or, a baby doll dress or to make a spring bunting. So many possibilities for these cuties!
How To Crochet A Flower Chain
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet and follow along to crochet your own lovely crochet chain flower to brighten your day.
You May Also Like:
How To Crochet A Flower Chain Video Tutorial
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.