- This C2C Throw Puts A New Twist On The Popular Corner To Corner Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Hello Lucy Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Great Little Beanie For Anyone Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy And So Fun Fin-Tastic Shark Sleep And Snuggle Sack
Make a beautiful crochet flower chain using the magic of the simple stitches! That’s right! With only chains and slip stitches you can make a lovely little chain of little flowers to put around a hat, on little girl dress or, a baby doll dress or to make a spring bunting. So many possibilities for these cuties!
How To Crochet A Flower Chain
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet and follow along to crochet your own lovely crochet chain flower to brighten your day.
You May Also Like:
How To Crochet A Flower Chain Video Tutorial
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.