- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
- [Free Pattern] Floral Crochet Curtain Tie-Back
- [Free Pattern] Fun Square With Lots Of Color Potential: Flower Blossom Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Make One Baby Blanket A Day With This Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- Cute Crochet Hats For Kids Perfect To Bust Your Stash And Have Fun
They’re super easy and super fast to make – and all you just need is scraps! These little flowers are so loveable and make crochet so much fun! Very easy to make Easy Tiny Flower by Sara McFall is perfect to use for jewelries making but also You could use these flowers to embellish purses, market bags, headbands, baby hats, baby cocoons, they can go on just about anything and the color possibilities are endless!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Merry Messy Life
Thanks to Sara McFall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.