- [Free Pattern] These Little Lamb Baby Bibs Are Absolutely Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Americana Crocheted Baby Blanket
- Get Cozy With This Classic Chevron Striped Afghan, Crocheted In Rich Hues
- [Video Tutorial] Spread Love With The Easiest And Cutest Crochet Butterflies Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Granny Square Bag
They’re super easy and super fast to make – and all you just need is scraps! These little flowers are so loveable and make crochet so much fun! Very easy to make Easy Tiny Flower by Sara McFall is perfect to use for jewelries making but also You could use these flowers to embellish purses, market bags, headbands, baby hats, baby cocoons, they can go on just about anything and the color possibilities are endless!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Merry Messy Life
Thanks to Sara McFall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.