- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Flower Hot Pad Is A Cheerful Addition To Any Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- [Video Tutorial] This Fall/Winter Crocheted Granny Square Hat Looks So Great!
- Free And Fabulous Crochet 3D Flower Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
They’re super easy and super fast to make – and all you just need is scraps! These little flowers are so loveable and make crochet so much fun! Very easy to make Easy Tiny Flower by Sara McFall is perfect to use for jewelries making but also You could use these flowers to embellish purses, market bags, headbands, baby hats, baby cocoons, they can go on just about anything and the color possibilities are endless!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Merry Messy Life
Thanks to Sara McFall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.