- [Free Pattern] This Simple Felted Garland With A Mix Of Berries And Blooms Is A Fun Project For Any Time Of Year
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Cardigan Will Never Go Out Of Style
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Most Adorable Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Autumn Berry Crochet Flower
- This Spring Sweater Crochet Pattern Is Sweet Like The Sherbet !
These various different crocheted DROPS flowers are so cute! Which one is your favorite? The silver grey flower with round bows and leaves in 2 layers , the golden beige flower with “wheel” in center, round bows and leaves in 2 layers , or the light pink flower with “wheel” in center, pointed bows and leaves in 3 layers ? Or maybe you like something simpler like the light blue starflower, the silvergrey chainflower or the lightblue chainflower! And then is the Leaf ! So simple, so beautiful , so necessary….You have a wide variety of flowers to choose from with these Free Patterns From DROPS.
Beautiful Crocheted Flowers Free Patterns
Yarn: We used following colors:
nr 1 light blue, nr 5 light pink, nr 61 golden beige, 19 silver grey.
DROPS Muskat, from Garnstudio
Crochet hook size 3 mm [US D/3].
US crochet terms: ch=chain stitch, sc=single crochet,
dc= double crochet, tr= treble crochet,
hdc=half double crochet, sl st=slip stitch
More Free Crochet Flower Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for these Beautiful Crocheted Flowers Free Patterns with all the directions and full written patterns at: DROPS Design.
Thanks to DROPS Design for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.