- [Free Pattern] Fun, Easy And Quick Baby Blanket And Hat
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Simple Heart Shaped Crochet Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Blocks Crochet Afghan Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Dream Circle Square And Mandala Is A Delight To Crochet!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…