- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch
- Cuddly 3 in 1 Bear Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Great Potholder Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
- [Photo Tutorial] This Puff Flower Stitch Is Perfect For An Edging Or Border
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern