- [Free Pattern] Amaze Your Friends With This Beautiful Walled Garden Square
- Awesome Crochet Beach Tote With Matching Sun Hat
- Heart Cup Sleeve Crochet Pattern For Valentine’s Day
- How To Crochet A Doll With Clothes
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
Fabulous design! Another square that looks pretty different when you change the colors around. This Spring Fling 12″ Square by April Moreland is another fun square with stunning results.This pattern is so pretty and not difficult at all, almost impossible to go wrong. I love the simplicity of this pattern and how easy can be used as dishcloth, potholder, in a quilt or to make a beautiful throw.
And here is a tip for you:”Although this is written as a 12-inch pattern, it works up very nicely to 9 inches if you stop after Round 9.”
Image Source: April
Thanks to April Moreland for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.