- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Delightful Fishing Game Your Kids Will Love
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Slippers You Will Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Basket Container For Easy Organization
- Super Fast And Easy Christmas Ornament Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Fun One-Skein Chevron Scarf
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern