- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- [Free Pattern] This Chapstick Holder Is Such A Great Idea For Any Lip Balm Addict
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful And Useful Market Bag Is A Great Project For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch
Watch this lovely video tutorial to learn the double crochet stitch. This is a beginner crochet tutorial, brought to you by Bobbie of Crochet Guru. The beautiful 18.000 throw, featured in this article and designed by Kristine of Kristine In Between it’s been made using this stitch. Hopefully, by the end of this video you’ll gain enough confidence and find making your first crochet project pretty easy as well.
The double crochet stitch is the second most popular stitch. That is why it is so important to learn and understand how it works.
About this Tutorial:
Bobbie starts this tutorial by explaining where to place the first double crochet stitch in the foundation chain. This is helpful because if the placement is not correct the crochet project will not form correctly, or look right in the end.
Bobbie also demonstrates the second row because it is important to understand how to form the correct height when double crocheting. All of the following rows will need to be worked in the same way.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kristine In Between
Thanks to Kristine for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.