- [Free Pattern] Pretty, Nostalgic And Cosy: The Bohemian Oasis Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Angel Ornaments Are Charming And So Easy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] Comfort Your Baby With This Adorable Dino Baby Hooded Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Quick Shell Stitch
- Adorable Amigurumi Bat Free Crochet Pattern
This is such a cute little owl pouch! You can make it to match this Owl Bag or simply to give to your family and friends as gifts. This Owl pouch by ChiWei Ranck is a very quick and flattering project, if you’re looking for instant gratification. It is an excellent way to use the scraps you have laying around from other projects. Easy to customize, you can add a little zipper and you will have a little coin purse to hold your change.
Look at these owl pouches by Céline from Chez Céline. So adorable!
I’ve made one, and then couldn’t stop. I’ve tried with E (foreground), G and H (background) hooks. I think the G hook is the best size-wise for the purse to have a correct size.
Image source: Céline.
Thanks to ChiWei Ranck for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.