- Learn A New Stitch: Hearts Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] St. Patrick’s Day Crochet: Lucky Day Cowl
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
- This Multipurpose Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Yarn Organizer
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Daisy Afghan Is Absolutely Stunning!
I love the colors in this blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.