- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Comfy Squares Textured Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Breezy Crochet Top
- Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
- [Video Tutorial] How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Basket Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern