- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Gift For The “Game Of Thrones” Fans In Your Life
- [Video Tutorial] Front Post Double Crochet Stitch (FPDC) And Back Post Double Crochet Stitch (BPDC) Made Simple
- [Free Pattern] I Really Appreciate The Elegance This Morning Glory Square Pattern Displays!
- Easy Crochet Cable Blanket Any Size You Wish
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Hippie Style Crochet Bag
I love the playfulness of this lacy baby blanket! So lovely and baby-like! This pompon baby blanket pattern gives meaning to the word “cute”. The Isla Lacy Ripple Blanket by Emma Potter looks gorgeous and it’s also easy to make. The pattern is basically two rows repeat: one lacy rows and one not so lacy. The color choice makes it almost irresistible; one simply must make it!
This baby blanket was born from a desire to make a lacy baby blanket in beautiful sun-washed tones to match my summery mood when designing it (and considering it was designed for making on my summer holiday in Malta).
It is an easy lacy ripple with alternating rows of lacy and not-so-lacy to add some definition.
Thanks to Emma Potter for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.