- Easy Washcloth Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] So Cute, So Simple, So Cozy: This Crochet Wrap Sweater Is Amazing!
- [Written+Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Blizzard Warning 9 Inch Square Is Absolutely Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
Wrap your baby in a blanket of love! This Blanket of the Hearts by Sany (Sanita Brensone) would make a perfect baby blanket. Also a special afghan for someone you love. This clever color and stitch combination creates a fantastic pattern! It is so simple and yet so outstanding. When you cuddle with such a beautiful blanket, every day is a celebration of love.
This is going to be a summer blanket for my adorable baby boy Oliver. I chose a very thin cotton yarn because I thought that with all the other projects I’m currently working on I’ll be lucky if this one will get finished till next summer.
Thanks to Sanita Brensone for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.