- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- Quick And Easy Head Wrap Free Crochet Pattern That Fits Really Well (Child Size Available Too!)
- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
- Best Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern To Help Clean Your Kitchen
Here is a beautiful shawl; I love the look of the black with the bright contrast colors. This Happy Triangle shawl by Astrid Schmidt-Nielsen is very bright and pretty – perfect for a winter afternoon. This easy knit shawl pattern is free only until Oct. 16, so make sure you download it now. This shawl is truly living up to its name!
This triangular shawl consists of garter stitch stripes alternated with a simple mesh lace. It is knit side to side, and then stitches are picked up along one edge to complete the pattern. Suitable for advanced beginner knitters.
Approximate size: 50 – 52” wide by 22 – 24” deep at the center.
Thanks to Astrid Schmidt-Nielsen for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.