- [Free Pattern] Make Your Gifts Special With These T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets
- Large Free Crochet Placemat Pattern To Match Any Decor
- [Free Pattern] These Hot Pads Are Crocheted In Rug Yarn For Thick, Heat-Proof Protection
- How To Make a Smiling Pumpkins Pillow [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Awesome Ewok Inspired Crochet Scoodie
Here is a beautiful shawl; I love the look of the black with the bright contrast colors. This Happy Triangle shawl by Astrid Schmidt-Nielsen is very bright and pretty – perfect for a winter afternoon. This easy knit shawl pattern is free only until Oct. 16, so make sure you download it now. This shawl is truly living up to its name!
This triangular shawl consists of garter stitch stripes alternated with a simple mesh lace. It is knit side to side, and then stitches are picked up along one edge to complete the pattern. Suitable for advanced beginner knitters.
Approximate size: 50 – 52” wide by 22 – 24” deep at the center.
Thanks to Astrid Schmidt-Nielsen for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.