- Admire These Adorable Fruits And Vegetables [Free Crochet Patterns For All And The Basket]
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Scrunchie Hair Band
- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
With a lovely and beautiful design, these knitted dishcloths are very easy to make. They are very cute in such springy colors. Simple and stretchy, Alaina’s Simple Seed Stitch Dishcloth by Alaina Privette is the perfect pattern for a first knitting project.
They work up quick and are perfect as gifts. The finished size is 7 in by 7 in. For those who do not know how to make the Seed Stitch, there’s a video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.