- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Basket Container For Easy Organization
- Everyone Loves This Cute Hedgehog Amigurumi Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple, Seamless And Slightly Slouchy Beanie Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Men’s Scarf
What a beautiful and unusual pattern! The seed stitch is a great stitch for knitting scarves, hats, blankets, sweaters and even knit neckties! Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Studio Knot and learn how to knit the seed stitch.
Thanks to Alaina Privette for this article inspiration and featured image.
For those looking for the crocheted version, here is the quick and easy Crocheted Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern by the Super Mom – No Cape! You can find the written pattern here.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.