- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Blanket Is So Much Fun To Work With Your Favorite Colors
- Corinne Corey Bundy Shared Butterfly granny square throw blanket
- [Free Pattern] Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Fun One-Skein Chevron Scarf
- Mesmerizing Peacock Petals Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
What a beautiful and unusual pattern! The seed stitch is a great stitch for knitting scarves, hats, blankets, sweaters and even knit neckties! Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Studio Knot and learn how to knit the seed stitch.
Thanks to Alaina Privette for this article inspiration and featured image.
For those looking for the crocheted version, here is the quick and easy Crocheted Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern by the Super Mom – No Cape! You can find the written pattern here.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.