- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Fantasy Blanket
- Adorable Baby Booties Crochet Pattern Inspired By Winter
- Debbie Harford Shared Pumpkin treat bag and candy corn treat bag
- [Photo Tutorial] You Can Use This Great Idea For Lots Of Your Little Crochet Bits ( Best Stars Ever!)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
Decor or dishcloth, these colorful crochet leaves are wonderful! Once again, Tamara of Moogly delights us with a wonderful design. These Happy Autumn Leaves by Tamara Kelly crochet up quickly, and make a lovely present for family and friends. Make a bunch and join together in a random way for a stunning scarf or wrap.
I made my Happy Autumn Leaves in cotton, thinking they’d be dishcloths… but after finishing one, I had to make two more, to use as decor! I love the way these look all grouped together, so very fall-ish.
If I had some felt-able yarn on hand, I definitely would’ve tried it with this pattern – I think it’d be gorgeous! This is a fun pattern to play with in different yarns and weights – just match the yarn to the hook and see what effects and sizes you come up with! (Source)
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.