- Quick And Easy Head Wrap Free Crochet Pattern That Fits Really Well (Child Size Available Too!)
- How To Turn A Squared Waffle Dishcloth Into A Waffle Blanket Any Size
- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make The Magic Loop (Magic Circle)
- [Paid Pattern] Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
- [NA] Beautiful Vintage Lace Square With Reversible Design
Some projects are cuter than cute! I can’t stop smiling since I found this pattern. Imagine those little feet in these pig-a-licious crochet baby booties. The lovely Piggy Crochet Baby Booties pattern by Croby Patterns, is written in 2 sizes: 0 – 6 months (6 – 12 months). You’ll also get pictures for every row, showing you how to do this baby botties pattern. There are also pictures for the details: the ears, the nose and the tail. Cannot be simpler than this!
Once you’re on Doroteja’s site, make sure you visit it. There are some lovely patterns for kids over there.
Thanks to Doroteja for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.