- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Spring Scarf Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Cupcake Ring Every Dessert Lover Should Own
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Despicable Me Minion Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Blocks Crochet Afghan Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Creative Crochet Owl Tissue Box Cover
With a lovely and beautiful design, these knitted dishcloths are very easy to make. They are very cute in such springy colors. Simple and stretchy, Alaina’s Simple Seed Stitch Dishcloth by Alaina Privette is the perfect pattern for a first knitting project.
They work up quick and are perfect as gifts. The finished size is 7 in by 7 in. For those who do not know how to make the Seed Stitch, there’s a video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.