- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Art: These Granny Square Earrings Are Fabulous!
- Crochet Market Tote Bag Free Pattern Ideas
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Chevron Stitch
Just exquisite! Crowns Of Majesty free crochet doily pattern designed by Wilma Becker is marvelous doily with a beautiful and delicate design. This pattern looks wonderful on any table or furniture and also framed.Wall art instantly turns any blank area into an eye-catching display. You could also crochet a doily and sew it onto a pillow, or make it into a pillow/cushion. There are so many options for this crochet doily absolutely gorgeous design!
Crowns Of Majesty Free Crochet Doily Pattern
One full ball of Aunt Lydia’s size10 crochet thread
Size 1.25mm crochet hook (Most people use 1.50mm, but I am a loose crocheter, so use whatever size
you get the best results from.
Finished size is 17”
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crowns Of Majesty Free Crochet Doily Pattern.
Thanks to Wilma Becker for the article inspiration and featured image.