- American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Anyone Feeling Patriotic
- Strawberry Lemonade Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- Adorable Witch Baby Halloween Costume Free Crochet Pattern-Perfect To Dress Up Your Baby This Halloween
- [Free Pattern] What Better Way To Greet Your Guests Than This Crochet Hello Banner?
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
Just exquisite! Crowns Of Majesty free crochet doily pattern designed by Wilma Becker is marvelous doily with a beautiful and delicate design. This pattern looks wonderful on any table or furniture and also framed.Wall art instantly turns any blank area into an eye-catching display. You could also crochet a doily and sew it onto a pillow, or make it into a pillow/cushion. There are so many options for this crochet doily absolutely gorgeous design!
Crowns Of Majesty Free Crochet Doily Pattern
One full ball of Aunt Lydia’s size10 crochet thread
Size 1.25mm crochet hook (Most people use 1.50mm, but I am a loose crocheter, so use whatever size
you get the best results from.
Finished size is 17”
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crowns Of Majesty Free Crochet Doily Pattern.
Thanks to Wilma Becker for the article inspiration and featured image.