- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Seamless & Fabulous Starling Handbag
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Creative Crochet Owl Tissue Box Cover
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
- Colorful Corner To Corner Afghan Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Celebrate Independence Day With These 4th Of July American Flag Bracelet And Cuff
Just exquisite! Crowns Of Majesty free crochet doily pattern designed by Wilma Becker is marvelous doily with a beautiful and delicate design. This pattern looks wonderful on any table or furniture and also framed.Wall art instantly turns any blank area into an eye-catching display. You could also crochet a doily and sew it onto a pillow, or make it into a pillow/cushion. There are so many options for this crochet doily absolutely gorgeous design!
Crowns Of Majesty Free Crochet Doily Pattern
One full ball of Aunt Lydia’s size10 crochet thread
Size 1.25mm crochet hook (Most people use 1.50mm, but I am a loose crocheter, so use whatever size
you get the best results from.
Finished size is 17”
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crowns Of Majesty Free Crochet Doily Pattern.
Thanks to Wilma Becker for the article inspiration and featured image.