- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] Totally Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square (Perfect For Beginners)
- [Free Pattern] Babies Enjoy The Hugs And Comfort Of This Cutie Elephant Blankie
- 10 Beautiful Crochet Dresses For Women – Free Patterns
- Simple Crochet Bag Free Pattern With Flat Base
This adorable tabletop Christmas tree free crochet pattern will help you transform any space into a Christmas spectacle. Learn how to crochet your own mini Christmas tree with this easy crochet pattern. Basic Christmas Tree – The Biltmore free by Kathryn Bishop is perfect for a table, desk or small area and is a great Christmas gift idea!
Cutest Tabletop Christmas Tree Free Crochet Pattern
Cotton Yarn: Green, Yellow (for star)
I used Lily Sugar’n Cream Pine for the tree w/ a 4mm (G) hook
For the tinsel I used Lion Brand BonBons Party pack red and gold
with silver sparkles in it and some random beads and bells that I
had lying around with a 2.5mm hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Cutest Tabletop Christmas Tree Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Kathryn Bishop for the article inspiration and featured image.