- Tina Bianco Shared Thank you for all the wonderful patterns you
- Easy Crochet Summer Vest Pattern For The Young At Heart
- Beautiful Crocheted Fall Wreath To Greet Your Guests With A Little Seasonal Charm [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bubble Gum Hats For Kids Of All Ages
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Textured Sherbet Shell Baby Blanket Everyone Will Love
All crocheters can use a little help sometimes when starting a new prooject, and cheat sheets are so handy and helpful to have. We have selected 10 clever and handy cheat sheets to help you crochet like a pro. Print them off and put a copy of each in your planner or special crochet folder. This way, next time you go out buying yarn for your next project, you’ll be more than prepared.
Note: Each image comes with a printer friendly version. To print your own copy on the source site simply click the image source link for each chart.
1. Handy Yarn Weight Cheat Sheet and Guidelines you can print at Craftbits
2. Yarn Types Chart via Joy&Crafter
3.Yarn Matchmaker Guide- how to substitute one yarn for another via Tangled Yarn
4. Yarn Labels Chart – Ball/skein band symbols deciphered via Stitch11
Love crochet charts and cheat sheets? Find more here:
5. When you need help combining colors this Color Combination Chart via Be Sweet is very handy.