- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Little Mouse Angel Ornament Makes A Cute Gift That No One Could Resist
- [Free Pattern] This Cat Is Magnificent!
- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Endlessly Pretty Crochet Button Cowl
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Afghan Topped With Gorgeous Roses And Ribbons Is Timeless!
If you enjoy trying new easy stitch patterns, this cute warm weather baby blanket is the perfect project for you! Be My Baby Blanket by Nanette M. Seale is crocheted with cotton yarn with four soft pretty shades which you can change in order to accommodate your baby’s nursery. The many different stitches make this crochet baby blanket pattern very interesting and fun.
Easy Stitches Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
COATS® Crème de la Creme®: 3 balls each 350 Dark Linen A, 701 Orchid Pink B, and 710 Pale Pink D and 2 balls 1 White C
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5mm [US H-8]
More Beautiful Summer Baby Blanket Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Easy Stitches Baby Blanket with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Nanette M. Seale for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.