- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- [Free Pattern] What A Wonderful And Simple Design! Simple Crossover Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Spider Up Your Home Decor For Halloween With This Awesome Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Crochet Stitch
If you enjoy trying new easy stitch patterns, this cute warm weather baby blanket is the perfect project for you! Be My Baby Blanket by Nanette M. Seale is crocheted with cotton yarn with four soft pretty shades which you can change in order to accommodate your baby’s nursery. The many different stitches make this crochet baby blanket pattern very interesting and fun.
Easy Stitches Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
COATS® Crème de la Creme®: 3 balls each 350 Dark Linen A, 701 Orchid Pink B, and 710 Pale Pink D and 2 balls 1 White C
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5mm [US H-8]
More Beautiful Summer Baby Blanket Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Easy Stitches Baby Blanket with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Nanette M. Seale for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.