- The Easiest And Quickest Baby Jacket Pattern Ever
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Cute Newborn Poncho
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Little Christmas Trees Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Blooms In The Square
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
This granny and v-stitch baby blanket is adorable and playful and eye catching. The finished size is 38.5” by 38.5” so this blanket can be used in the stroller but also your baby could grow into this beauty. Wylie Baby Blanket by Jessica Dayon is a super easy baby blanket that’s fun to make and is perfect for summer time.
• U.S. H- 5.0 MM crochet hook
• Worsted weight yarn- used here:
-Color A: Willow Wash in Cream- 3 skeins
-Color B: Willow Wash in Red Apple- 1 skein
-Color C: Willow Wash in Azalea- 1 skein
-Color D: Willow Wash in Little Flower- 1 skein
-Color E: Willow Wash in Clear Water- 1 skein
-Color F: Willow Wash in Turquoise- 1 skein
• Tapestry needle for sewing in the ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Skein and Hook
Thanks to Jessica Dayon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.