- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Crochet Crown For Your Princess
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
- [Free Pattern] These 3 Spring Inspired Crochet Bags Make Cute Gifts For Little Girls
This granny and v-stitch baby blanket is adorable and playful and eye catching. The finished size is 38.5” by 38.5” so this blanket can be used in the stroller but also your baby could grow into this beauty. Wylie Baby Blanket by Jessica Dayon is a super easy baby blanket that’s fun to make and is perfect for summer time.
• U.S. H- 5.0 MM crochet hook
• Worsted weight yarn- used here:
-Color A: Willow Wash in Cream- 3 skeins
-Color B: Willow Wash in Red Apple- 1 skein
-Color C: Willow Wash in Azalea- 1 skein
-Color D: Willow Wash in Little Flower- 1 skein
-Color E: Willow Wash in Clear Water- 1 skein
-Color F: Willow Wash in Turquoise- 1 skein
• Tapestry needle for sewing in the ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Skein and Hook
Thanks to Jessica Dayon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.